Request Veilability in Your City
Just leave a few details below and you'll be the first to know when we are heading your way.
Recognised as one of Brisbane’s premier wedding venues, The Greek Club is the perfect location to celebrate one of the most significant days of your life. With exceptional staff and over 40 years’ experience, we’ve mastered the art of wedding catering. Our breathtaking views of the park life and Brisbane city skyline will add to the splendour of your magnificent day.
Katherine, our wedding event specialist, will tailor your wedding package to perfectly capture the wedding of your dreams. From small, intimate weddings to big lavish events, we can cater for weddings of 60 to 650 people.
Come 2018, our prestigious venue will feature an upstairs balcony so you can dazzle guests with pre-wedding cocktails overlooking the city skyline.
We invite you to make an appointment to discuss your dream wedding.
Our Grand Ballroom is unlike anything else available in Brisbane. Featuring an expansive parquetry dance floor, panormaic views of the Brisbane city skyline and space for up to 650 of your dearest family and friends, this wedding reception space is truly unique. This space beauifully lends itself to your unique style and we are proud to work with some of Brisbane's best wedding suppliers who can help you bring your vision to life. As part of our $3 million refurbishment, our Grand Ballroom features large glass doors opening out to the brand-new Grand Balcony, where your guests can enjoy their pre-dinner drinks.
The Acropolis/Olympus Room is on the lower level our newly renovated venue. This wedding reception space showcases a brand-new fit-out featuring bright white and modern navy accents. Grand arched windows allow in beautiful natural light and the rooms opens onto our lower terrace with views of the city skyline. The perfect location for your wedding reception of 60 - 110 guests. Complimenting the physical surroundings is the exceptional service from our friendly staff and the great food. Our professional wedding coordinator will assist you with theming and decor options, menu selections and all the details required to ensure your day is perfect and that the look and feel of your reception is personalised and reflects you and your partner.
Our Grand Balcony is a new addition to the venue, following our $3 million refurbishment. This picturesque setting showcases sweeping parkland and city skyline views as well as a timber feature cieling, terrazo floor and a private bar. You deserve the very best for your wedding day and our Grand Balcony is the very best. Hold your ceremony of up to 100 guests in this exclusive setting or treat your guests to pre-dinner drinks on the balcony when you host your wedding reception in the Grand Ballroom.
* Packages & pricing subject to change.
An elegant wedding event unsurpassable to match your style and opulence. Offering you a wedding experience filled with romantic grace. Your dream day will showcase city skyline and parkland views. Catering for 60 to 600 of your dearest family and friends for a night that shall never be forgotten.
AN ELEGANT WEDDING EVENT UNSURPASSABLE TO MATCH YOUR STYLE AND OPULENCE
Offering you a wedding experience filled with romantic grace. Your dream day will showcase city skyline and parkland views. Catering for 60 to 600 of your dearest family and friends for a night that shall never be forgotten.
◗ Arrival Bellini Cocktails for every guest on our Grand Balcony overlooking the city skyline
◗ 1/2 hour chef’s selection of hot canapés
◗ Chef’s selection of hot canapés and beverages served to your bridal party prior to the reception
◗ Three course menu with freshly brewed coffee, tea and chocolates (alternate entrée, main and dessert)
◗ Five hour deluxe beverage package including selected sparkling, white and red wines, local beers & soft drinks
To be advised
30 December 2018
◗ Dedicated Wedding Event Specialist to help you every step of the way
◗ Complimentary venue hire
◗ Bridal and cake table swagging
◗ Centrepieces for all guest tables (selection of centrepieces from a variety of wedding stylists)
◗ Continuous mirror runner with tea lights for the bridal table
◗ Silver cake knife
◗ Parquetry dance floor
◗ Lectern and microphone
◗ Complimentary cakage
◗ Complimentary bridal powder room prior to your reception
◗ Complimentary menu tasting for the engaged couple
No menu available
Book your dream wedding between January - March 2019 from just $115 per person.
- 3 hour classic beverage package, including local beers, red & white wine, prosecco sparkling & assorted soft drinks
- Half an hour of warm canapes
- 2 course modern Australian menu, alternative drop main & dessert
- Tiffany chairs in your choice of white, gold, silver, clear or black
- Bridal and cake table dressing
- Full length white linen table cloths
- 2 menus per table
- On-site ceremony for up to 100 guests with city skyline views
ACCOMMODATION & TRANSFER
- Complimentary 1 night stay at the luxurious Emporium Hotel
- Complimentary limousine transfer to Emporium Hotel
THE GREEK CLUB DIFFERENCE
- Dedicated Wedding Event Specialist to guide you every step of the way
- Dedicated wait staff attending to the bridal table
- Complimentary bridal powder room
- Half an hour of Chef’s selection warm canapes
ALTERNATE DROP MAINS
- Grain-fed Victorian lamb, Persian feta mash, buttered French green beans with rosemary jus
- Corn-fed oven baked breast of chicken, truffle white polenta, Dutch carrots with cognac jus
ALTERNATE DROP DESSERTS
- Vanilla bean panacotta topped with berry compote, nougat of almond and cacao nibs
- Toblerone chocolate cheesecake layers of almond and chocolate with fresh cream
TEA & COFFEE
- Served buffet style with your wedding cake
- Modern Australian Entree | $12 per person
- Cheese Platter | $9.50 per person
Must Book By: 31st Mar 2019;
The Greek Club
29 Edmonstone St, South Brisbane, Brisbane, QLD, 4101
Contact Name : Katherine Beaulieu - Wedding Events Specialist
Telephone : (07)(Click to reveal phone number)