Request Veilability in Your City
Just leave a few details below and you'll be the first to know when we are heading your way.
Say 'I Do' at Brisbane's most stylish new wedding venue with sweeping parkland and city skyline views. Recognised as one of Brisbane’s premier wedding venues, The Greek Club is the perfect location to celebrate one of the most significant days of your life. With exceptional staff and over 40 years’ experience, we’ve mastered the art of wedding catering.
Victoria, our Wedding Events Specialist, will tailor your wedding package to perfectly capture the wedding of your dreams. From small, intimate weddings to big lavish events, we can cater for weddings of 60 to 650 people.
We invite you to make an appointment to discuss your dream wedding.
Our Grand Ballroom is unlike anything else available in Brisbane. Featuring an expansive parquetry dance floor, panormaic views of the Brisbane city skyline and space for up to 650 of your dearest family and friends, this wedding reception space is truly unique. This space beauifully lends itself to your unique style and we are proud to work with some of Brisbane's best wedding suppliers who can help you bring your vision to life. As part of our $3 million refurbishment, our Grand Ballroom features large glass doors opening out to the brand-new Grand Balcony, where your guests can enjoy their pre-dinner drinks.
The Acropolis Reception Room is on the lower level our newly renovated venue. This wedding reception space showcases a brand-new fit-out featuring bright white and modern navy accents. Grand arched windows allow in beautiful natural light and the rooms opens onto our lower terrace with views of the city skyline. The perfect location for your wedding reception of 60 - 100 guests. Complimenting the physical surroundings is the exceptional service from our friendly staff and the great food. Our professional wedding coordinator will assist you with theming and decor options, menu selections and all the details required to ensure your day is perfect and that the look and feel of your reception is personalised and reflects you and your partner.
Our Grand Balcony is a new addition to the venue, following our $3 million refurbishment. This picturesque setting showcases sweeping parkland and city skyline views as well as a timber feature cieling, terrazo floor and a private bar. You deserve the very best for your wedding day and our Grand Balcony is the very best. Hold your ceremony of up to 100 guests in this exclusive setting or treat your guests to pre-dinner drinks on the balcony when you host your wedding reception in the Grand Ballroom.
An elegant wedding event unsurpassable to match your style and opulence. Offering you a wedding experience filled with romantic grace. Your dream day will showcase city skyline and parkland views. Catering for 60 to 600 of your dearest family and friends for a night that shall never be forgotten.
Dedicated Wedding Event Specialist to guide you every step of the way
Dedicated wait-staff looking after the bridal table for the duration of your reception
Complimentary venue hire
Select reception styling from our industry leading suppliers, including:
- Bridal and cake table swagging
- White Tiffany chairs
- Centrepieces for all guest tables
- Continuous mirror runner with tea lights for the bridal table
Staging for your bridal table
Silver cake knife
Parquetry dance floor
Lectern and microphone
Complimentary bridal powder room prior to your reception
Complimentary menu tasting for the engaged couple
Enquire for Pricing
• Chef’s selection of dip platters on arrival, served on your own private Grand Balcony with stunning views of the city skyline
• Two course modern Australian sit down reception
• Your selection of entree and main served alternately
• Your wedding cake served as dessert with accompaniments
• Tea and Coffee
• Five hour Deluxe beverage package including selected sparkling, white and red wines, local beers & soft drinks
• Guest tables with full length white linen table cloths
• Deluxe white watin bridal table dressing
• Deluxe white satin cake table dressing
• White Tiffany chairs
• Printed table menu’s on each guest table (2 per table)
• Complimentary menu tasting
• Private bridal powder room prior to the reception
• Bridal table riser
• Dance floor
• Lectern & microphone
• Silver cake knife
• Complimentary room hire
• Midnight conclusion
• Experienced wedding event specialist to help you every step of the way in planning your wedding reception
• Dedicated waitstaff looking after the bidal table for the duration of the night
• Dedicated function manager on the night
Must Book By: Ongoing Offer
The Greek Club
29 Edmonstone St, South Brisbane, Brisbane, QLD, 4101
Contact Name : Victoria Evison - Wedding Events Specialist
Telephone : 0738(Click to reveal phone number)